Monday, September 13, 2010

Lady GaGa Bad Romance Meat Dress

Lady GaGa Bad Romance Meat Dress

Lady Gaga looked almost conservative when she accepted the “Video of the Year” award for “Bad Romance” at the MTV Video Music Awards Sunday night. But when she remarked “I never thought I’d be asking Cher to hold my meat purse,” we realized what her get-up (dress, hat, shoes, and purse) was actually made of. Earlier this month, Gaga wore a meat bikini for the cover of Vogue Hommes Japan. @GagaDaily reports the dress was made by Franc Fernandez.

You probably didn't watch, but the VMAs were last night in L.A. That's Lady Gaga above (eight awards including Video of the Year for "Bad Romance") backstage in her meat dress. WAIT A MINUTE! Dresses aren't supposed to be made of meat! Didn't someone tell her before she left her hotel? Oh my gosh, she must be so embarrassed. I hope her assistant gets fired over this.
(click image 2 EnlargE)

No comments:

Post a Comment